There are many methods to lose weight, however, everyone agrees on the importance of breakfast to lose weight. However, keep in mind that on an empty stomach, your body is hungry for nutrients. Hence, the first thing you eat in the morning will be used in a special way.
Have breakfast? Yes of course! But … what are you going to eat? Stop! Are not you thinking about drinking that delicious orange juice? Do not be fooled, even if it seems harmless, the orange juice is full of calories.
On an empty stomach lemon juice burns fat
From today, you will replace the caloric orange juice, full of sugars, by an alkalizing and healthy lemon juice. To prepare it you will need:
- 2 lemons
- Half cup of warm water
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Add warm water.
- Drink in the morning on an empty stomach, as soon as you wake up.
What to take on an empty stomach for fast weight loss
In addition to the simple lemon juice, there are many variants and alternatives that you can take on an empty stomach to accelerate your thinning process. Below you will find some of the most effective ones.
- Oatmeal water. On an empty stomach oatmeal water is ideal for slimming because on the one hand it gives you its cleansing properties and on the other, it gives you its satiating benefits from the first hour of the day, to keep you in shape is much easier.
- Aloe with lemon. You can also try this effective variant of lemon juice on an empty stomach, which incorporates the properties of aloe vera to lose weight. However, before consuming it you should check your tolerance, since some people are allergic to its components.
- Vinegar and bicarbonate. On the other hand, you can go to this other popular alkaline remedy that combines the benefits of apple cider vinegar with those of baking soda. This wonderful home remedy is great for slimming faster and easier.
What to eat on an empty stomach to burn fat
Once you have taken your lemon juice on an empty stomach or one of the above options, it is time to have breakfast. The choice of foods you incorporate at this time of day is crucial, since if you choose them well, you will ensure a day of negative calorie balance, whereas if you choose them badly, the opposite will happen. Some options you can take into account:
- Have breakfast to activate your thyroid. Especially if you suffer from hypothyroidism, you must activate your metabolism as early as possible. To do this, you can include a shake with spirulina and some other food rich in protein. This way, your thyroid will be stimulated and active.
- It quenches your appetite and prevents pecking. For this there is no way to eat a breakfast rich in protein. Proteins take longer to metabolize. For that reason, if you consume protein you will stay without hunger for more time.
- Eat salads. Salads can be an excellent alternative to breakfast. Why? Well, very simple, these are supernutritive and complete options. First of all, there can include complex carbohydrates of slow absorption, seeds and dry fruits, sources of Omega 3 fatty acids, cheeses and eggs, very rich in proteins. A good salad may be the best way to start the day.