If you want to take advantage of thinning properties of fish, you can prepare a low-fat appetizer such as shrimp cocktails. This preparation can incorporate into your diet to lose weight, and delight your taste.
You can eat tasty and provide very few calories and fats to your diet to lose weight. It is therefore important that you put your creativity to the test and prepare meals that allow you to lose weight, without neglecting your nutrition. One of these prescriptions is to shrimp cocktails, a light snack, but with many nutrients that promote weight loss and prevent diseases deriving from overweight.
Shrimp cocktails for weight loss
This cocktail makes up to 4 servings.
- 250 gm shrimp
- 2 finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into cubes
- ½ chopped onion
- ¼ cups lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Washed and dried arugula leaves
- Chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the ingredients and pepper.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with vinegar and olive oil.
- Place this mixture into bowls and sprinkle with chives.
- Place the cup on a plate, and accommodates arugula around the cup and drizzle with a little olive oil.
This cocktail provides about 170 calories/serving, fiber, omega 3 and natural antioxidants.
If you want you can replace the palm by a vegetable such as avocado. If you use this plant you also sprinkle it with lemon.
This appetizer as well as being low in calories and fat, gives you fiber and unsaturated fatty acids that you would not only lose weight, but it would help prevent certain complications of obesity, such as dyslipidemia and cardiovascular diseases.
Let your imagination and your creativity and combining foods that provide features and benefits that can help you lose weight. Alternatives to prepare meals that are low in calories and fat are endless; you only need to remember the slimming virtues that foods have.
Remember that dietary therapy is essential, so you can lose weight in a healthy way.