Drink salt seawater would have good slimming properties and interesting benefits for the body in general.
The sea water has extraordinary therapeutic qualities known since ancient Greece. This contains all the essential minerals for life, in the same proportion as your body needs and bioavailable way (quality so you can easily absorb, if you find yourself in need).
Therapeutic properties of seawater:
- Bactericidal: Collaborate with the elimination of pathogenic bacteria and benefits the growth of healthy bacteria in the body.
- Restores the cellular balance: Provides proper nutrition and stimulate cell metabolism and function.
- It facilitates the improvement of skin, allergic, respiratory, rheumatic, digestive diseases.
- Thanks to its alkaline pH, works to balance the tendency to acidity of your body in cases of poor nutrition.
- It helps eliminate toxins.
- It facilitates muscle recovery after exercise, thanks to its sodium content.
- Rejuvenate: Delays the aging process.
- It helps calm anxiety thanks to its magnesium content.
Why does the seawater helps to lose weight?
- Thanks to its trace elements and attributes described above, improvement in high functioning of your body. In terms of nutrition, energy production, waste disposal, to strengthen your health, your body will tend to eliminate what you have left.
- To feel more nourished cellular, you will not have hunger pangs caused by cellular malnutrition (eating poorly or inadequately).
- And, it reduces the physical causes of anxiety.
The daily dose in cases of people without any pathology would be in a glass of water from the usual, made with parts of sea water for five parts water of low mineralization.
Where to find it?
- You can pick directly from the sea, and filter it through a sieve fabric before it is eaten.
- It is not recommended to store it in the sun.
- You can also pay for it and find it in pharmacies, although it is recommended that if you really want to notice the benefits, use water collected directly from the sea. Like everything else, the fewer intermediaries, the better.