When preparing recipes that will help you lose weight, it is important that you think about properties that have food, since many of them bring purifying benefits, diuretics, or fat burning that can be of great help.
If you crave fruit juices, on this occasion not to be missed in the recipe for strawberry juice, oranges and parsley. This combination of foods and active ingredients allow you to reduce and eliminate belly. Do not miss it!
Strawberries, oranges and parsley provide low calorie and contain components that help you eliminate your belly as purify the body and reduces fluid retention.
On the other hand, this juice is another ingredient that promotes loss of weight, the pollen. This natural product contains lecithin which stimulates the metabolism, burning fat faster.
- 1 cup strawberries, cleaned and cut without the stub.
- 1 orange without skin, or seeds.
- 1 sprig of parsley.
- 1 teaspoon of pollen.
- Water only if needed.
- Place all fruits and vegetables in a blender and process.
- Add pollen and processed again to make sure it is properly mixed.
- Once processed, it is now ready to drink.
- If you want you can add a teaspoon of stevia or sucralose.
Moreover, if you want you can add half a glass of water to dilute it a bit and avoid problems such as gas or intestinal inflammation. While you can consume this juice anytime of the day, the ideal is that you drink on an empty stomach.
If you want to lose weight, you can’t leave to try this juice that, in addition to slimming is tasty and easy to prepare.