Are you looking for a new recipe to add to your low calorie menu? Then this recipe is right for you. It is a light chicken with a rich apples sauce. You have only to read the article and follow the directions to have a low calorie meal on your table.
Many times gets little complicated finding new recipes all the time, to avoid getting bored and the diet menu turns tedious. This is why it is always good to look at fresh options, low calorie, but they provide satisfaction to the palate, satiety and not put in check your regime.
This recipe is a nice addition to any diet. It’s a chicken with Apple sauce, all prepared in more than light. It will be wonderful for anyone who likes the sweet and sour or who simply enjoy this combination of flavors. Do you miss it?
- Number of Servings: 1
- Calories per serving: 250
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1 chicken breast fillet of 150 grams (without skin or fat)
- 1 medium apple
- A little water
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Vegetable spray
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut apple (peeled) into cubes. Set it to cook in a skillet or saucepan with a little water and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Let cook until tender (about 10-15 minutes) and crush it or make it pure.
- Meanwhile, you can go pricked in a hot skillet or griddle the chicken breast on both sides until golden and completely cooked. This you must know, but its clarification: without any skin or fat.
- When the breast is almost ready, incorporates sauces, corrects salt and pepper and let the flavors go making friends with each other. Extinguishes fire and you have the recipe ready to be served.
- This recipe is perfect for any low calorie diet in which meats like chicken are incorporated. They are only 250 calories per serving, which is great for both food for dinner.
- If you want to replace the chicken, you can use turkey without any problems.
- A good choice of low-calorie side dish for this recipe is to have a slice of roasted squash and a green salad. So, you have a full plate and light equally.