Do you live in the plain? Do not have stairs at home? Well, never mind! There is a super simple implement exercise at home that you used to emulate the physical act of climbing stairs or walking on the rise. Its name is step and tells you how to use it to burn up to 600 calories per hour. Incorporate it with the tips mentioned on this article and you get the perfect recipe for losing weight. What are you waiting to get in action?
Advantages of step for home exercise
- The physical gesture that involves the use of step represents an excellent aerobic exercise.
- Exercise in step will not only help you lose weight, but also strengthen your cardiovascular system, improving your overall health.
- Also you will strengthen your legs and buttocks, preventing sagging and reducing cellulite.
- Moreover, you will burn more calories in less time than that would burn with other training.
- You will be able to keep it easily in any place, as it has a reduced size and a shape that is adapted to be placed in any small corner of your home.
- The price is very affordable. You can find a wide range of steps for very little money.
Get ready for a session of step at home!
Once you have purchased your step and as soon as you’ve unpacked, ready for use arrives. For this note the following recommendations:
- Choose a place in the house where you feel comfortable.
- Dress clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Be near a bottle of water to hydrate.
- Put a music according to the rhythm of your workout.
- Remember to consult your doctor to assess your fitness and health status and rule out potential contraindications to implement this activity.
- The exercise in the step has no greater mystery. It consist simply lift your body weight with either walking up and down. There are several variants. You can do it alternately with either foot, trot or jumping with both feet together.
- Be careful not to step mistaken to it to avoid sprains and other injuries.
- Keep good posture, with your back straight and contracting the stomach.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour. The ideal time to exercise in the step is between half an hour and 40 minutes.
- Start slowly and gradually increase the pace.
- Regulates the difficulty of the exercise, increasing the step height. In principle, with 10 cm it is more than sufficient; It increases to 30 centimeters.