Within the natural medicine chai tea occupies a special place. This in addition to being a drink with aroma and special flavor has certain slimming benefits. If you want to obtain them and lose a few extra pounds, nothing better than to know what properties it has and how you can take advantage of them.
What is Chai Tea?
The Chai tea is a drink that is traditionally consumed from the antiquity, not only by its organoleptic characteristics, but by its medicinal properties.
Nowadays, thanks to the known slimming properties of its ingredients, it is possible to include this infusion in your diet to lose weight.
Chai Tea Benefits
Such tea has properties that can help you lose a few extra pounds. Within which we can mention:
- It is an antioxidant infusion, thanks to the ingredients that make up such tea (cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, clove, black tea and soy milk). These components contribute vitamins, minerals and other organic substances that act as antioxidants, favoring the use of fats of the organism and increasing its combustion.
- It’s thermogenic. This tea stimulates the mobilization of fatty tissue for the release of energy. On the other hand, this property is favorable, too, to reduce the fatigue that could cause the diet.
The Chai tea is a drink that exploits the properties of spices which promote health and, in addition, allow you to lose weight.
How to take Chai Tea to lose weight
Now that you know the properties of this tea, you surely want to know how to lose the extra pounds. To do this, you must first know how to prepare it.
- One clove
- One cardamom sheath
- One teaspoon of ginger
- One teaspoon of cinnamon
- Two teaspoons black tea leaves
- 500cc water
- Soymilk, quantity needed
- Black pepper beans, optional
- Stevia to sweeten.
- In 500cc of water places a clove, cardamom sheath, one teaspoon of ginger, one teaspoon of cinnamon and two teaspoons of black tea leaves.
- Once the water breaks the boil, let stand for 5 minutes, strain and drink.
- Pour half cup with this infusion and the rest with soy milk.
- Even in certain Chai tea recipes added a few grains of black pepper. This ingredient, provides thermogenic properties that further favor the combustion of fats.
If you wish you can sweeten it with stevia or with a teaspoon of pure honey.
This infusion can take 2 to 3 times a day.
Chai tea is a tea that, in addition to having properties for slimming, can helps you improve digestion and promote intestinal transit.
What chai tea contains: Properties
Now that you know how Chai tea is prepared and what its components are, surely you are interested in knowing the properties of each of them. You will find them below:
- Of the cardamom. Cardamom is not only good for weight loss, but also has excellent digestive properties, which prevent abdominal bloating, the product of flatulence.
- Cinnamon. Cinnamon is a powerful thermogenic that helps you burn fat and lose weight faster and easier.
- Ginger. What to say about ginger that is not only great for speeding up metabolism and losing fats, but also good for many other organic problems.
- Black tea. As for black tea, its antioxidant and thermogenic properties are well known. On its own or as a component of Chai tea, black tea brings innumerable benefits to lose weight.