A good diet is one that manages to break your bad eating habits, only way to lose weight and not to gain weight. But … how do you know if a diet is good or not for weight loss? Find out from these 5 keys to detect a bad diet.
Diets are many, can be very effective even in the first instance, but often, the results are reversed quickly. The bigger and faster is the loss of weight, the more likely it is to recover the lowered kilos.
Do you wonder how to know if diet that you are about to undertake is good or not for weight loss? If so, there are certain cues to detect a bad diet. Takes note:
- Is it proposes a 180 degree turn to your current way of eating? Drastic changes are very difficult to maintain over time. It can be an excellent diet but if it has nothing to do with your lifestyle, it’s likely that you can not continue in the long term.
- Do you forbid entire food groups? Each macronutrient fulfills its function in the body. While short-term can limit the intake of any of them, you completely restrict bring more harm than good. Even the fat, so hard in the diets to lose weight, are necessary for you to lose weight healthily.
- Has it been a few days and do not notice any change? When you first start a diet, you’re probably eager to see results. In fact, at the beginning of the diet is the more remarkable is weight loss. The clothes start to go a little bit more loosely, the needle of the scale moves, rewarding your efforts. If it does not cause because a lot of frustration by what this diet will not be good for you.
- Does not allow you eat with your family or friends? If your diet plan is so restrictive that it doesn’t allow you share moments and enjoy meals in the company of others, it will be very difficult to maintain it. At least a day or two to week you have to be able to get away a bit of it.
- Do you starve all day or are in a bad mood? While the diet is supposed to represent an effort, it should not be something devious. If you are really hungry or cranky is because you are not eating what your body needs. Ultimately, it will be much more likely to throw it all away.
In any case, a diet with some of these features is not good for weight loss. Find a better option.