When you suffer from stomach swelling not only the clothes presses you, but you feel heavy, swollen and with some extra kilos. This swelling can avoid it; you just need to have on hand some suggestions and how to avoid such swelling to show off a flat stomach and deflation.
If you suffer from swollen stomach there are many natural alternatives that can help, such as diet, exercise and herbal teas, among others.
However, there are other suggestions that can be useful to help you avoid the swelling of abdomen.
Suggestions to reduce swelling of the abdomen
- While chewing gum may be helpful to lose weight and ease anxiety, can also cause swelling of the belly, the aerophagia that occurs when you chew gum.
- Eat slowly, when you do not chew the meat well, digestion does not occur properly and poorly digested food can cause bloating.
- On the other hand prevents the carbonated drinks since it is also influencing inflammation of belly.
- Also, no abuses of the intake of raw fruits and vegetables, especially if you are not accustomed to eating them regularly. Excessive fiber can cause irritation of the intestinal mucosa.
- Do not drink more than 2 cups of coffee per day, since coffee is a stimulant intestinal and if consume in excess, can cause swelling.
- Avoid consuming dairy milk and those containing lactobacilli, since these organic components normalize the intestinal flora and reduce swelling. If you feel that the milk you ignite, replace it with lactose-free milk or yogurt.
- Control your stress. This causes anxiety and swallow instead of eating, so learn to control your nerves.
These tips can help you not only to deflate your belly, but it will serve to maintain the health of your healthy digestive system.