Annatto is a plant from which one can obtain many medicinal properties, such as slimming properties. To take advantage of all its benefits, you might like to know how to diet eating annatto.
Annatto is an American plant known since ancient times for their therapeutic properties. While currently it is used for other purposes, such as natural food colorant and as a condiment.
Notwithstanding all these properties, annatto can be useful if you are on a diet.
Annatto properties for slimming
- Natural diuretic. Annatto certain compounds exert a stimulating effect on the kidneys, increasing the diuresis.
- It is slightly laxative. Inside there are some active ingredients, such as fiber and pectins that stimulate intestinal peristalsis, helping to eliminate toxins and waste.
- Natural antioxidant. This plant contains carotenoids, along with other compounds act as antioxidants that enhance fat burning.
These are some of the slimming properties of annatto. While you can take advantage of each and every one of these properties, it is important to know how.
How do take advantage of the annatto properties within a diet to lose weight?
- In infusion. Both its leaves and its root is ideal for preparing an infusion to help you lose weight.
- Oil from annatto seeds. This oil is rich in antioxidant and can eat it as a condiment for certain preparations.
- As food. Annatto can be consumed as food itself. It is a very popular ingredient in Mexican cuisine.
There are many ways to use slimming properties of the achiote, just encourage and incorporate it into your daily diet.