Do you want a rich drink that might be good for hypothyroidism? Then try this ginger water, which is easy to prepare and can offer you great benefits of face to fight this disease, as likely to make you gain weight.
Hypothyroidism is a problem that, when attacked, it is best to take it early and managed properly. For this reason, in addition to lead a proper medical consultation and follow a diet that activate the thyroid gland function, it is good to accompany its function with some elements that favor it.
When the thyroid function is not the best, is low and the metabolism is known as “sleepy”, ideally give the gland some minerals that need to be activated more. Iodine is usually the most suitable, but not unique. Also magnesium, potassium and zinc will help feel better. This is how you can try this great ginger water; you can drink it in the office day without a problem, because you will have a lot of nutrients that will help combat hypothyroidism.
- Half a cup of ginger peeled and chopped into medium pieces
- One cucumber
- One tablespoon pennyroyal
- Two teaspoons spirulina
- One liter mineral water
- One teaspoon iodized salt.
- Put to boil one liter mineral water. As soon boil, turn off the heat.
- In a bowl, put pennyroyal, iodized salt, chopped cucumber and, of course, ginger. Complete with water and cover tightly. Leave resting a day at room temperature to ferment a little.
- After that day, we’ll have more to filter preparation, staying with a delicious ginger water, full of the properties of this root and pennyroyal.
- Now, it’s time to add the spirulina, which is always better to add it at the last minute.
- If you want, you can sweeten to taste with the overhead product (no calories and, if possible, not artificial; stevia would be nice).
When you drink this ginger water against hypothyroidism?
Just along the day or whenever you like. Even if you were to be too strong, you can reduce it with a little water. The amount listed in the recipe is just one liter but you can prepare more respecting the proportions and directions.
What benefits it can bring consume ginger water?
On one hand, you find the main ingredient, the ginger, which is rich in magnesium, potassium and zinc, as well as being a great inflammation. This, for those suffering from swelling of the thyroid, is a genius, and face and neck that will not deform as much as usual. It also helps to remove fluid and circulation.
On the other hand, you find pennyroyal, often also very suitable for hypothyroidism, as well as with spirulina, which like all seaweed is rich in sodium.