Surely you have already heard about Alipotec, a product to lose weight, which claims to be 100% natural and promises to help you get into the form of a natural supplement. Whether or not it serves, that often depends on the person who takes it. But it is true that there is a need to discuss the product in question so that you can know more and you can take your own decision to take it or not.
What is alipotec
Basically, it is the tejocote root. The tejocote is a plant of Mexican origin, very widespread in some areas of that country, but not so well known in other parts of the world. From this plant the alipotec is made. Generally, although according to the manufacturer, claims to be a 100% organic/ecological supplement. It is taken at very small doses and in the long term. And not only it would be good for losing weight, but also to protect the immune system, prevent colds and flu and even strengthen bones.
Benefits of the tejocote root for slimming
So… Does Alipotec work at the time of losing weight? Well that will depend on each person. But these are the benefits of the tejocote root, the main ingredient.
- Much pectin content. This is a soluble fiber that not only produces satiety, but intestinal movements. This would explain much of the tejocote to lose weight.
- Powerful antioxidant. It has great contents of vitamin C and tested antioxidant powers. For these reasons Consumes a lot of tejocote root.
- It would help release fat deposits. Its manufacturer say that the tejocote root to lose weight helps to “loosen” fat deposits, to subsequently remove them from the body.
- Laxative effect for debugging. If you ask yourself what is the best use of the tejocote root when it comes to weight loss, you should know that it is a supplement that will make you move your belly and will come in handy if you’re half problematic with the issue of constipation.
Anyway, you should keep in mind that there is no scientific study that endorses the slimming properties of the tejocote root, the main compound of Alipotec. For that reason, it cannot be said that it is useful or not, since it also has a typical commercial circus around the “miracle products” that make people so distrustful. Often the best thing is to try and see for yourself how everything works out.
Tejocote Root: side effects
You already know how to take the tejocote root, but now you have to be aware of its possible contraindications.
- It can cause problems for people who have irritable or sensitive stomachs, because it has a laxative effect.
- It is advisable to eat it with a banana, as it can cause loss of potassium.
Talk to your doctor if you have any health problems and you are still to take Alipotec. It is always better to remove the doubt than to pay the consequences later. It is that, as you will see, it is not something 100% safe for anyone.