Breakfast is a must, but if you want to know how to prevent this food fattening you, you have to consider at least 5 mistakes that can increase your weight.
If you consider your biological clock, during the first half of the day you spend the most amount of calories and energy, meaning that your metabolism increases.
To take advantage of this, it is important that you get the benefits of a good breakfast and know how to prevent this one from fattening you.
5 Mistakes at breakfast which gain weight
- The choice of cereal: These foods are very important for your breakfast energy, but if you need to lose weight properly selections these grains, as many of them are not only high in calories, but they have a high percentage of sugar. To take advantage of the virtues of the cereal diet, choose the oat bran, wheat germ.
- Another of the mistakes that you should consider is the size of the portions. Many of the foods you eat at breakfast are high in calories, so to take advantage of slimming properties of certain foods, without adding many calories is important that controls portions.
- If you usually take your breakfast on the way to work, choose cereal bars with nuts or seeds or whole grains. You can even make your own recipes.
- Removes your breakfast foods such as pastries, cakes or white bread. These foods have a high Glycemic Index (GI), which can harm your diet and increase your weight.
- Remove from your breakfast foods high in saturated fats such as fried foods and butter and/or margarine. Replace these foods with 0% fat whipped cheese or light cheese spreads. If you eat eggs on a regular basis, prepare boiled.
These 5 mistakes can be common and boycott your diet to lose weight. So keep them in mind and prevents the main meal will increase your weight and fattening.