Do you have fatty liver? Well if so and also have overweight, consider these 3 natural remedies that can be very useful.
As you may know, one of the complications associated with being overweight is fatty liver. This disease has increased dramatically in recent times, especially in obese people. If you suffer from both diseases, in addition to appropriate medical treatment, you may have to hand these 3 natural and home remedies for obesity and fatty liver.
How to combat hepatic steatosis with overweight
Hepatic steatosis, a name that fatty liver is also known, can be a consequence of excessive weight gain, and if not treated early and correctly, can cause serious health complications.
It is therefore important to make a comprehensive treatment that includes:
- A specific diet for fatty liver and overweight, including foods that are not only appropriate for weight loss, but also protect the liver and improve their performance.
- Medicines and natural remedies.
The latter should include medicinal plants and/or foods that allow you to lose weight and reduce fatty liver.
What home remedies are good for fatty liver
- Black radish liquefied and soy lecithin:
chop two black radishes previously washed and peeled. Put them in a blender, pour a glass of water and a teaspoon of granulated soy lecithin. Liquefies and drink on an empty stomach.
- Mint, dandelion, boldo and milk thistle herbal tea: Mix 10 gm of each herb and place them in one liter of water. Boil and rest for 10 minutes. Strain and drink up to 3 cups daily preferably before breakfast, after lunch and dinner.
- Artichoke infusion: This infusion allows you to cleanse the body, facilitating the emulsification of fats and favoring their elimination.
If you are obese and suffer from fatty liver, these three natural remedies can help you lose weight and improve liver function. Remember always, it is advisable to consult your doctor and placing an appropriate diet to prevent fatty liver complications.