One of the biggest problems women face is to have firmer and toned legs. If this is a concern for you, do not miss these 2 exercises that are easy to perform.
There are specific physical exercises that can not only help you keep your slim legs, but can strengthen and invigorate it. You can do it anywhere, even in the comfort of your home.
- Please have a large ball, place it on your back and lean on the wall.
- Separate your feet, consider joining the width of your shoulders.
- Once you’re in position, bend your knees and stay around 3 seconds in this position.
- Upload the torso again and repeat the exercise in 3 sets of 5.
- As you progress, increase the range of 5 to 10 or sum a series more than 5.
- Put of foot, locating the same ones at a height of the shoulders.
- Bend the knees, take momentum and get a jump, even lifting arms.
- Be careful when you fall to avoid injuring your knees.
- If you can not jump, take a broomstick and put it on your back, stand upright with your legs apart, squat up and down.
- Ask a routine up and down 3 times, stops and starts again.
- Repeat 5 times, if you are a beginner. As you progress, increase the repetitions to 7.
These exercises are very easy to perform, but be aware that it is advisable to consult your doctor before implementing it, especially if you suffer from leg pain or knee pain or have a high degree of obesity.
If you want you can combine both exercises. You can even add an aerobic routine of 10 minutes will help you burn fat. With aerobic exercise, you accelerate the metabolism and with these exercises for the legs, shape and strengthen it.
Remember to add a balanced diet to your habits, so that you will slim in more effective form.